Come and learn everything you need to know about guitar set up and maintenance!
*Melbourne Class Dates:
April 30th - May 1st
*Brisbane Class Dates:
*Please make sure you double check the workshop address corresponds with your date selection on the calendar before checking out (Melbourne address will still show at checkout)
Our class is a maximum of 8 people, with two repairers to help guide you through each step of the guitar set up process! Book your seats quickly, as we do sell out quite fast!
1 hour theory covering the fundamentals of guitars and their importance.
Brief pause for refreshments.
Followed by a 5 hour practical session, covering everything from action, intonation, relief, fret polishing and much more!
AfterPay is also available for all class bookings!
Included in our HCG Set Up Class:
- Tool kit.
- Knowledge of proper set up technique (Relief, action, intonation etc)
- Proper cleaning and maintenance.
- Problem solving from annoying buzzes to tuning stability issues.
- In-Depth theory about the most importance aspects of your instruments.
- Refreshments and snacks (Donuts and Coffee are our favourite part of the day!)
- Access to our student only private HCG Community group where we are always there to help!
What you need to bring:
- Your own guitar and preferred string gauge.
- Pen and pad for taking notes.
All details will be emailed to you upon confirmation of booking, all guitars welcome, we don't always recommend bringing acoustic guitars (Less moving parts) however much of what you learn can still be applied.
- Melbourne classes are held in our Doncaster home workshop 3108
- Brisbane classes are held at our Windsor factory workshop 4030
- Address and further information will be emailed out the week of your classes
You're welcome to drop off other guitars you have that may need repairs/work our classes don't cover!