New dates available!!
Classes run for 6 hours:
1 hour theory class covering the fundamentals of guitars
Brief pause for refreshments
5 hour practical session, covering everything from action, intonation, relief, fret polishing and much more!
AfterPay is also available for all class bookings!
What you will receive:
- Tool kit
- string action and measuring tool
- Proper set up technique (Relief, action, intonation etc)
- Proper cleaning and maintenance
- Problem solving from annoying buzzes to tuning stability issues
- In-Depth theory surrounding strings, frets, woods and brief history
What you need to bring:
- Your guitar and strings
- Pen and pad for taking notes
All details will be emailed to you upon confirmation of payment
- Melbourne classes are held in our Doncaster home workshop 3108
- Brisbane classes are held at our Windsor factory workshop 4030
- Address will be emailed out the week of your classes
You're welcome to drop off other guitars you have that may need repairs/work our classes don't cover.